Sunday, February 22, 2015

Style Watch: Oscar Edition

I'm finally writing about something other than food! I didn't know it was possible, but the Oscars happened and I felt it was a good time.

I have never been a huge "award show season" person, but this year I watched practically all of them.

The only reason I really watch them besides the fashion is to see Taylor Swift's dance moves, and she never disappoints.

Since T-Swift wasn't at the Oscars, I'll stick to the dresses I loved or loathed.

Picking a favorite is so hard.  I over think it, because I love fashion and seeing what everyone chooses.

It might be a 3 way tie for me.  I can't just choose one! Here are my top 3
Rosamund Pike just killed it.

My picks for worst dressed:

Some worst dressed weren't even worth mentioning. i.e. Lady Gaga
Honorable Mention-Dresses I also loved:







I have a short attention span, so I don't like to write a whole lot sometimes, because I normally just skim things myself anyway.  So, sorry for the limited context.

But I'll leave you with this picture I saw tonight:




No comments:

Post a Comment